I am Phi-Yen Phan, on the 15th of May I will fly over from the Netherlands to Melbourne to live there for a while.
I am a friendly, warm and hard-working Illustrator that has nine years of experience in divers parts of the hospitality sector. I am customer-oriented and have a no-nonsense attitude. Hire me and I will offer you my best qualities: detail-orientated with punctuality skills, ability to learn new tasks quickly and lots of patience for the impatient guests.
Education & Work
Titus Brandsma Lyceum
|Willem De Kooning Academy||Orientation Course In Arts||2012||2013|
|Academy Of The Arts Utrecht||Illustration||2013||2017|
|Restaurant SUMO||Waitress||Waitress In An All-you-can-eat Japanese Dining Restaurant.
- Serving Food And Beverages To Guests.||2017||2018|
|Caffè Corretto||Head Waitess||Head Waitress At A Small Italian Lunchroom
- Serving Food And Beverages To Guest And Making Them Feel Appreciated And Welcome
- Preparing Sandwiches, Pastries, And Hot Entrees For Serving
- Clean And Polish Furniture, Shelves And Equipment
|Restaurant LE:EN||Head Waitress, Bartender, Hostess||Head Waitress And Bar Staff At An Fusion
· Manage Open Duties, Including Restocking Items, Preparing The Bar And Communicate Between The Kitchen And Restaurant
· Work Closely With Management To Improve
· Prepare And Serve Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic Beverages(including Coffees And Cocktails) To Guests
· Taking Orders From And Serve Food And Beverages To Guests
· Communicating With Guests And Making Them Feel Appreciated||2016||2018|
|Fevents Hospitality Employment Agency||Catering, Barstaff, Waitress||Performing Various Tasks In The Hospitality Sector. ||2012||2013|
|Cafe Heer Bommel Tweede Heer||Waitress, Barstaff||Bartender And Waitress In A Irish Pub
|Japanese Cuisine Tanuki||Waitress||Hostess In An á La Carte Japanese Dining Restaurant.
- Welcoming, Acknowledging And Greeting Guests Who Come To The Restaurant
- Communicating With Guests And Making Them Feel Appreciated||2010||2014|
Stay tuned for Bindr Social!